Monday, June 23, 2014

Basketball Break Away

I'll be off my blog (and yours) for the next several weeks as my family and I follow my basketball-loving daughter to some out-of-town tournaments. She's fourteen and pretty much plays all year long, so every season is basketball season, but right now she's in the middle of her AAU season. We're turning these tournaments into mini-vacations to make them more interesting for my sixteen-year-old son who neither loves or plays basketball. Milwaukee and Lake Michigan is one stop. The other is South Dakota, Mount Rushmore, and the Black Hills.

See you July 21st!

12 comments:

  1. Have fun, Barbara! Sounds like a great family time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you're enjoying the time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same sort of thing with baseball. Even in California, January baseball can be a bit daunting! You are going to some places with lots to do. I've been wanting to get to the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some fun family times or even a good time for some audiobooks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun. I'll catch up with you on the other side of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo... Black Hills!!! Such a beautiful region!! Make sure you do the Needles drive. You're getting close to my stomping grounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome! I wish her the best, and you as well. Have fun while your away, try some new cheese, and read some epic stories, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a fun break, and best of luck to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great vacation, Barbara (I just got back from one and I'm still suffering from jet lag, which is why I'm so far behind). And good luck to your daughter in the basketball tournaments. Hope your son enjoys the sightseeing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coming in with a late...have a great time and all the best to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you are visiting some amazing places. Hope you are having a blast! :) Good luck to your daughter on the end of her tournament.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Comments. Yay! They're almost as good as chocolate. Almost.