Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Blogging Break

Even though we still have many stubborn piles of snow around, things are finally feeling springy here in Minnesota, and I need a spring blogging break. My family and I aren't traveling anywhere beach-like or tropical, but I just need a rest. Time to soak up a little extra sunlight, time to enjoy the buds popping on trees, and time to let my dog run loose at the park.

I'll be back in a few weeks, refreshed and ready for what's ahead. Spring renews me. The steady rains. The green lining the world. The damp woods. After a long winter, all those things bring me back to life.

See you April 21st,

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your blogging break and the spring weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara. Enjoy spring and enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, enjoy the spring weather. I have a friend here in Mexico who lives most of the year in Minnesota...
    and she was telling me just how bad the winter was there. Eeeesh...I thought Ohio got slammed, but not like you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful blogging break! Spring is finally arriving here, too. Mostly with rain. :) I'll be on a blogging break when you get back. Hope you feel renewed and refreshed by yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea! Maybe I will take some time as well. Enjoy, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy and recharge, Barbara! Spring is a good time for getting refreshed from it all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful break. See you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw. I'll miss you! Have a great time away, and come back with a tan, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope spring will have arrived by that time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments. Yay! They're almost as good as chocolate. Almost.