Monday, August 12, 2013

Sunshine and Green Places

As it's turned out, I've been a hit and miss blogger already this summer, but I've decided to go on an official blogging hiatus until September 9th. I need to soak up as much of this . . .


and this


. . . as I can before all the green turns into yellow, orange, brown and red. These are photos I snapped on early morning walks with my gentle golden retriever Teddy, and as August continues to melt into September, I soak in every breath of green I can so I can trundle through the coming months of gray and white. I do have an appointment to write for The Kindness Project Blog on August 26th and will pop in to do that. But otherwise it's sunshine and green places for me. See you on September 9th.
 

15 comments:

  1. Enjoy it. Those pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great break. I had hoped to take one this summer too. It's good to take them once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy enjoy. What beautiful walking photos. Thanks for sharing them with us. See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I'm off on vacation soon too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures. Soak it all in and enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful place! Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how much you like your sunshine moments so, enjoy your time off. :)

    ~Akoss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go soak it up and enjoy!!! See you in September!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures! Have a great rest of the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, those are gorgeous photos. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You'll be coming back just as I'm leaving! Hope you had a great break.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome pics! I'd like to visit your state. (But not in winter :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous photos. Hope you're enjoying your blogging break. I've just returned from mine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments. Yay! They're almost as good as chocolate. Almost.