Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Kindness Project has its own blog!

Kindness should live in the blogosphere much more than once a month (said The Kindness Project organizers). So, rather than once-a-month, every-second-Wednesday blitzes, The Kindness Project launched its VERY OWN BLOG! Just yesterday. Right here:


From now on, that's where my kindness posts will be, and you can catch all the other Kindness Project contributors there too. There is a M/W/F posting schedule, with guest posts on Saturdays (you can sign up for that right here). Or grab the button and post on your own blog any time. Kindness knows no bounds. At least it shouldn't.

This whole thing is quite exciting. And inspiring. The Mission Statement of The Kindness Project says it like this:

Too often kindness is relegated to a random act performed only when we’re feeling good. But an even greater kindness (to ourselves and others) occurs when we reach out even when we aren't feeling entirely whole. It’s not easy, and no one is perfect. But we’ve decided it’s not impossible to brighten the world one blog post at a time.

Visit The Kindness Project blog and be encouraged that kindness doesn't have to be a random act.

16 comments:

  1. Awesome Barbara. Congrats on joining as a contributor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, I'm heading over to check it out! More kindness is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - I love these posts. They make me happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I LOVE this idea :) I started following the blog yesterday and am really looking forward to seeing your posts and those of the other contributors. So thankful for what you are all doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea!
    I will check it out~
    There can never be too much kindness~
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a contributor. I will be looking forward to more inspiring posts, all in one place now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. For some reason I thought it already had it's own blog. Good idea to give it it's own place of importance. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great place to contribute your "writing time" Barbara! I just signed on as a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for a blog. I'll be checking in regularly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! I am so excited about this! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing this- I was very interested to check out The Kindness Project, and I think it's a great plan : ) ~ Jess

    P.S. Like in Wonder by R.J. Palacio- the precept: Be kinder than necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a neat idea! Will be checking it it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments. Yay! They're almost as good as chocolate. Almost.