Sunday, April 1, 2012

Winner of Seeing Cinderella ARC

Hooray for Carrie Monroe!

My ARC of Seeing Cinderella is now yours! Please email your mailing address to: barbarawatson94(at)gmail(dot)com so I can get this fabulous book to you.

And -- shameless announcement -- please return tomorrow as I join Peachtree Publishers and Adrian Fogelin for the blog tour and release of Summer on the Moon! I have an interview with Adrian and a hardcover giveaway!

Also, if you haven't investigated my Authors tab, it details (with photos) all the awesome authors I've met. Most recently--Brandon Mull!

Just so there's no confusion, this is all real. No Aprils Fool's here, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Yay I won. Thank you. I'll send you my address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Carrie! Looking forward to the blog tour interview. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments. Yay! They're almost as good as chocolate. Almost.