Friday, September 2, 2011

The Winner of Wolf Storm!

Ahhhhh. It's Labor Day weekend. September has arrived. The high school football team my husband coaches had their first game of the season last night (They won. All was determined on the last play. It was very exciting). These are signs that summer has truly come to an end. And so has my blogging break. I'll be vacationing from the (fun!) labor of Marvelous Middle Grade Monday this coming Monday but will resume my more regular blogging schedule starting Wednesday!

And, just in case you're interested, my Golden Retriever and I have now walked 235 out of the 245 days in 2011 (roughly 95.92%). See this post if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

It's been awhile since I blathered on because I've only been posting Marvelous Middle Grade Mondays for the month of August, so forgive me for getting carried away with my blathering. Now, the moment you've been waiting for has arrived! The winner of Dee Garretson's now released Wolf Storm is.......


Susan Sipal!
*confetti falls*horns blow*
Email your mailing address to my email address (listed in the right sidebar) so I can forward it to Dee! She will mail this action-packed thriller to you. Thank you for celebrating Dee's newest book!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm thrilled. I never win anything (does that sound cliche?)! And your review of this book really appealed to me.

    Thanks so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Susan--and to your husband's winning football team.

    Enjoy your Labor Day break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, enjoy! Glad I broke your losing streak. =)

    Michael, thank you. Football season is so fun at our house - but so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Susan! That's nice that you'll be back to regular blogging after Labor Day. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Joanne. I'm looking forward to being back to blogging as well as back on everyone else's blog more regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the oh-so-lucky Susan! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments. Yay! They're almost as good as chocolate. Almost.