Friday, June 10, 2011

And the Winner is . . .

~ Margie ~
She is a writer, contributes to the Word Wranglers blog,
 and has won this truly remarkable book!

I just picked up Heather M. Bouwman's signed copy this morning! Margie, please email me your mailing address. My email is in the right sidebar.

Thank you to all who commented! The winner was literally drawn from the proverbial brown paper bag as I do not know how to manufacture those fancy random generators people speak of.

May you all have a remarkable journey as you read, read, read. Return here on Monday for my second installment of MMGMM: Marvelous Middle Grade Minnesota Monday!

Thank you, Heather, for writing this remarkable story and sharing it with readers, young, old, and all between.

1 comment:

Comments. Yay! They're almost as good as chocolate. Almost.